Sujet : NFL star DeAngelo Williams gives his business class seat to a 'Marine'

low price jerseys NFL player DeAngelo NHL Jerseys For Sale Williams has generously given up his business class seat to a Marine on his flight   but some fans have suggested he might have been duped.
The Carolina Panthers running back shared an image of his Delta plane ticket alongside a photo of the unsuspecting military man in uniform on his Twitter and Facebook pages on Monday morning.
'DeAngelo did a really respectable thing by giving him his seat. It shows his character, and it's not his fault if this guy wasn't legitimately a marine.'
Williams, who also came under fire for posting about his act of kindness rather than just staying quiet about it, insisted on his page that he was happy with his choice.
'I always do that and for those of you that are saying I shouldn't have posted keep calm and enjoy my page and happy 4th of July (it's called being patriotic for life),' Williams wrote.
China nba basketball shirts His gesture came just weeks after actress Amy Adams, whose father was in the military, traded her first class seat on an early morning flight from Detroit to Los Angeles with a soldier.
The American Hustle star wholesale jerseys said the generous move was something she had always wanted to do, so she quietly arranged the swap on the Delta airlines flight with a flight attendant.
'I cheap nfl jerseys didn't do it for attention for myself,' the 39 year old told Inside Edition after landing in LA. 'I did it for attention for the troops.'
Most watched News videos Footage shows the fatal moment heiress car rams into pedestrians Carnage after heiress red light and rams crowd at crossing Newborn baby left abandoned in bin by teenage mother John McCain slams nationalism in Liberty Medal speech Is that Melania body double? Internet conspiracy suggests it is George W Bush denounces and prejudice in politics Moment police arrest Jamil as terror suspect inspired to join ISIS was hit Mandalay Bay security guard tells his story on Ellen Heartbreaking moment dying chimp recognises her professor friend Putin laughs after minister "pork to Indonesia" comment Jones says unwanted <<censuré>> advances were made at him in his career Operation Cross Country helps stop underage <<censuré>> trafficking
George W. Bush comes out of retirement to throw shade at. Horrifying moment Ukrainian heiress, 20, crashes into. Woman is rescued from gang rape by TWENTY FIVE local men. Rod Stewart's wife Penny Lancaster breaks down on TV as. 'Drunk' woman driver, 21, killed mother of six who was on. Overweight policewoman who repeatedly failed the fitness. Paedophile mother, 36, whose partner filmed her having. My mother, Bette Davis, a DRUNKEN MONSTER who cost cast a. Will Meghan be a princess or the Duchess of <<censuré>> and. Superstar magician David Blaine is 'accused of rape Wholesale NFL Jerseys Elite/Authentic/Limited Cheap From China by. Now Storm BRIAN is on its way: Atlantic weather bomb is. Husband walks in on male nurse having <<censuré>> with his wife's. Playboy features first ever transgender Playmate as model. EXCLUSIVE: Mandalay Bay owner insisted security guard. 'I turned around and Andrew was gone': Bride's heartbreak. FBI helps rescue 84 children including a three month old. EXCLUSIVE: Here comes the bride! Serena Williams and. John Kelly calls special press conference to defend. MOST READ NEWS Previous.