Sujet : and as a member of the Houston Roc

At this point, it doesnt sound like Luke Richardson has any interest in becoming an assistant coach in the NHL. There have been several Ottawa fans wondering if Richardson - currently the head coach of the clubs AHL affiliate in Binghamton - would be able to help the Senators with their defensive issues as an assistant coach down the road.  But speaking to him on TSN 1200 Tuesday, it sounds like the 44-year-old is waiting for the right opportunity to become a head coach in the NHL. Richardson had spent three years as an assistant in Ottawa, but in the spring of 2012 he had a conversation with general manager Bryan Murray about his coaching future. So when the Binghamton job opened up after Kurt Kleinendorst stepped aside, he knew that was the career path he wanted to pursue. "It was great getting the experience those first few years kind of being the part-time guy, the upstairs guy and the practice guy with the Senators. But when I had that chance to become a head coach I told Bryan, Thats what I want to be. I want to be a head coach. Its not that I think Im better than anyone else or better than an assistant coachs job, I just feel more comfortable in that role and I like it," Richardson said on Tuesday. Richardson says he currently has no aspirations to leave his post in Binghamton, where he has guided the club to a first-place position in the AHLs East Division. "Im really happy to be here. And I take a lot of pride trying to help these young players in the organization. So my answer is that Im happy to be here and Im signed for another year," added Richardson. Of course, things could change if an NHL head coaching job opened up in the summer. A couple of teams - like Buffalo and Florida - are currently working with interim head coaches and have made no guarantees about who will be behind their bench next season. Add in the usual number of post-season coaching changes and there could be several opportunities for Richardson to consider in the summer. But he was quick to point out the Binghamton job offers him the unique luxury of being close to his daughter who is wrapping up her sophomore year at university down the road in Ithica, New York. "It really works well for my family with our daughter Morgan an hour away at Cornell and we get to see her a lot. Its very unusual to be able to do that in the geography of the hockey world. We are fortunate to have that so right now, my answer is that Im going to stay in the AHL." Bruno Alves Portugal Jersey . According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. Rui Patricio Portugal Jersey . This is Lowry’s third time winning the award in his career. He won the award last season and as a member of the Houston Rockets in 2011. http://www.soccerportugalproshop.com/c- … ersey.aspx . Chris Johnson singled with two outs off left-hander Jerry Blevins (1-1), and Schafer pinch ran. With a 2-2 count, Schafer ran on the pitch and Upton dropped a single in front of Bryce Harper. Schafer already was rounding third when Schafer bobbled the ball. Raphael Guerreiro Jersey .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. Manuel Fernandes Portugal Jersey . Edmonton opened the season with 14 straight victories before falling Friday night 10-8 to the host Colorado Mammoth in National Lacrosse League action.Phil Mickelson aimed a furious outburst at photographers on the fairway on the final hole of his third round at The 145th Open. Mickelson parted from his usual calm demeanour after blocking his second shot into a pot bunker short and left of the green, and he felt one of the vast array of photographers behind him had clicked their shutter on his backswing. Leaderboard The 145th Open The veteran American remonstrated with the group and could not contain his anger, or his language, before trudging disconsolately towards the green. To his credit, Mickelson regained his composure on the walk and played a near-perfect splash-out from the trap before rolling in the par putt to return a 70 and close one shot behind playing partner Henrik Stenson.Mickelson did not discuss the incident in his post-round interview, although he did admit to battling with his swing throughout the day, which could have been a factor in his final-hole frustration. Phil Mickelson said he had to fight for his round of 70 on day three and is looking forward to the challenge ahead tomorrow.dddddddddddd I was off today, I didnt have my best stuff, said the 2013 champion. My rhythm was a little quick from the top as we started downwind. I was a little bit jumpy and my rhythm wasnt very good.I found a way to kind of settle in and hit some shots and then find ways to make pars on the times that I hit some poor shots. Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss The Open. Watch live on NOW TV today for £10.99. No contract Today [Saturday] could have been a day that got away from me, instead I shot under par and kept myself right in heading into tomorrows final round, so Im proud of that. Andrew Getson and I have some work to do to get my swing back to where it was the first couple of days.The game of golf - it just comes and goes, but the most important thing is to find a way to get the ball in the hole, and thats what I did. I found a way to get the ball in the hole, make pars, and thats all that I really care about. Some days its easy and it looks pretty like the first couple. Some days its hard and it looks terrible, like it did today. But either way I shot three rounds under par, and Id love to play the final round the way I did the first two and give myself a shot.Watch the video at the top of the page to see Mickelson take issue with photographers on the 18th at Royal Troon, and dont miss final-round coverage of The 145th Open - live from 7:30am on Sky Sports The Open. Also See: Stenson snatches lead Open leaderboard Rory snaps! Get Sky Sports China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '